The Venturo Van crane utilizes a unique dual floor and ceiling mounted mast that integrates with the van structure itself to ensure maximum structural integrity. The horizontally articulated boom uses roller bearings that allow the operator to guide the load easily in and out of the van. A unique rotation control feature utilizes a hand lever that operates a cable controlled multi-position rotation lock. This rotation lock enables the operator to lock the crane in various positions. This key feature adds an additional safeguard for the operator as the load is being loaded and unloaded.
- Application: Ford Transit 250 Mid-Roof
- Maximum Capacity: 1,000 lbs (750 lbs at 6 ft.)
- Mast Height: 5 FT, 6 IN
- Extended Boom Reach: 6 FT
- Retracted Boom Length: 4 FT, 6 IN
- Weight: 220 LBS
- Top Bracket: 13″ x 14.3″
- Base Plate: 10″ x 10″
- Winch: 12 V DC, 1.3 hp motor with 25′ of 3/16″ wire rope, 25.5 fpm no load speed
- Standard features include a 12V DC, planetary gear, 1.3 HP winch; 12 ft. corded controller and a master disconnect switch kit.
- This rotation lock enables the operator to lock the crane in various positions. This key feature adds an additional safeguard for the operator as the load is being loaded and unloaded.
Ford Transit Van Jackleg
- For additional vehicle stability, an inexpensive, manual crank down jackleg is available that installs quickly and easily into the vehicle’s standard Class III receiver hitch.
12110 Best Place
Cincinnati, OH 45241