NFPA Announces Re-Launch of its Website (NFPA.org), Transforming the Platform’s Design, Functionality, and Delivery of Safety Information to Users
The National Fire Protection Association® (NFPA®) has re-launched its new website – NFPA.org – to provide a more seamless path for stakeholders to interact with the association. The redesigned site, with its dynamic design, improved site performance, and enhanced content, focuses on the organization’s mission to eliminate death, injury, property, and economic loss due to fire, electrical, and related hazards. The website is live and located at the same address: NFPA.org.
“As the leading global fire, electrical, and life safety organization, our goal with the website is to provide safety professionals with the latest news, information, tools, and resources they can use to help protect people and property,” said NFPA President and CEO Jim Pauley. “Every aspect of the new site has been designed with efficiency and speed in mind, incorporating feedback from experts who regularly utilize the platform. It is revolutionizing the way we deliver information to the world.”
Created with the end user in mind, NFPA.org includes many new features that provide a more personalized, seamless experience, bringing tremendous value to people tasked with protecting and promoting life safety. Following are examples of the website’s new features:
- A straightforward search bar helps users find data reports, standards, and other life safety information and resources faster, with added filters, yielding more accurate results.
- A “For Professionals” section ensures the NFPA standards development process is simple to follow and makes finding standards-related information, revision cycle news, notifications, and technical committee assignments easier.
- A new customer support section provides answers to many customer questions, from member benefits and product specifications to billing and payment terms and standards-related information, minimizing the need to directly contact the association.
- Content available in both English and Spanish using a more dynamic translation platform, which will allow the association to provide future content in multiple languages to support its growing global audiences.
- Enhanced self-service account options, providing NFPA customers with a more convenient shopping and account maintenance experience.
The site will also introduce individuals and organizations to NFPA and the ways the association can support their roles in the safety community.
“We are excited about the possibilities this new site brings to the organization and to our stakeholder base,” said Pauley. “NFPA.org is just one of the many exciting ways NFPA is investing in the future to help safety professionals gain the knowledge and training they need to minimize risks and improve building and life safety around the world.”
Visit NFPA.org to learn more about NFPA.
For this release and other announcements about NFPA initiatives, research, and resources, please visit the NFPA press room.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!