200A, 5kV Load Interrupter Switchgear
The UL-listed Mini-Rupter line of 200-amp, 5 kV load interrupter (LI) switchgear from Power Controls, Inc., a division of ROMAC, is built for 200-amp fused lineups. Available in single or two-high configurations, the Mini-Rupter family features a smaller footprint than 600-amp LIs at half the cost. Up to 2000-amp busing is available.
Highlights of a sample switch arrangement:
- will accept fuses rated 10-200E
- each feeder rated for 200A continuous
- 12.5 kA short time (1.0 sec)
- 20 kA Momentary
- 20 kA fault closing
- 19 kV low frequency withstand
- 60 kV impulse withstand
- Suitable for use as service equipment
- 2.4-4.8 kv
- Variety of optional features
Based out of Commerce, California, ROMAC’s 240,000-sq-ft facility has one of the nation’s largest inventories of custom, new, and surplus electrical products. ROMAC and its OEM subsidiaries – ROMAC Power Controls, Inc. (PCI), ROMAC Power Technologies, and ROMAC Hardware Resource Company (HRC) – offer a complete line of new and replacement electrical apparatus, from power-generating equipment through distribution, controls, and motors, as well as custom design, engineering, fabrication, and testing. For more information, visit ROMAC’s website at www.romacsupply.com, or call 1-800-77-ROMAC.
Share on Socials!
Superior Essex Energy Cables launches new Photovoltaic Wire XLPE, Type PV, 600V and 2000V (Series E5A)
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables