JobTrac Project Management Software
Optimize Your Project Management
JobTrac gives you full control of your projects by tracking changes to the job’s original contract. Track the status of change orders, alternates, submittals and all correspondence, daily logs and documentation related to each project.
On-time and on-budget completion of all your projects is ensured through JobTrac’s contract change order management and communication control system. JobTrac keeps you in full control of your projects by tracking budgeted and completed labor, material, equipment and subcontracts, including all modifications to the original contract. Track change orders, alternates, submittals and all correspondence, daily logs and documentation related to each project. Manage project costs and requests for payment with detailed Requests for Quotes (RFQs), purchase orders, submittals, timecards and Applications for Payment.
Complete project management
Full integration with IntelliBid enables a seamless transfer of project information.
- Schedule and monitor labor and material progress of the full project by task
- Track change orders and contract related documentation, maintaining a record of all contract negotiations
- Receive alerts for expiring change orders
- Daily Reports section has been redesigned to allow reporting of labor and quantities installed each day by Installation. Productivity calculations are performed for the day, week or to-date for the individual or crew by the hour or by the day.
- Manage your Applications for Payment with flexible Schedule of Values recalculation
- Generate RFQs for pricing from vendors
- View status of perpetual (reserved and available) inventory materials by quantity and location
- Create and track detailed purchase orders and field/ inventory requisitions
- Produce Daily Work Reports to monitor resources, disruptions, accidents, etc.
- View status of project events at a glance with built-in calendar
- Track expenses incurred against the revenue produced with complete job costing
- Use historical job costing data by job type to create a true labor factoring adjustment percentage calculation based on your company’s past performance
- Track and store all project related information required by the insurance company to process bonds including the bond amount, project start date, liquidated damages amount and project duration
- Labor Factoring adjustments by job type
- Online document sharing through eSUB TRACKpoint
- Daily Work Reports
- Track change orders
- Alerts for expiring change orders
- Project Scheduler
- Purchase Orders
- Inventory management
- Schedule of Values
- Application for Payment (AIA billing forms)
- Store and track bonding information
- Built-in print and email utilities
System Compatibility & Requirements
- Windows® 8, 7 and Vista
- Recommended processor Intel® Core™ i3 or higher
- 4GB RAM or more recommended
- Display resolution 1280×1024 or higher
- SQL Server Express is included
- Complete inventory control
- Maintain total visibility of all perpetual inventories—warehouse and at all job sites
Use the email and print utilities in the Journal Message Center repository to send RFIs, RFQs, purchase orders, transmittals and memos.
- Email your change orders, addenda, alternates, submittals, memos and breakout add/deduct quotes instantly
- Send and store messages in PDF format
Application for payment
Based on AIA billing methods, create an Application for Payment using information stored in JobTrac as well as your project manager’s visual assessment of the job’s progress.
- Full edit control of the amounts for material, labor, subcontracts, equipment and DJC by task
- Manage totals out of balance with the negotiated contract amount
- Maintain change order and alternate costing
- Track each task’s current balance, stored amount, retainage and previous payments
JobTrac, IntelliBid and ConEst are trademarks of ConEst Software Systems. CE1404 Windows is a trademark of Microsoft. Intel and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel.
800-662-7687 | www.ConEst.com
Visit us online to learn about all the products we have to offer.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!