MELTRIC Announces the Release of RETTBOX® S Electromagnetic Self-Ejection Plug and Receptacle
MELTRIC Corporation announced the release of RETTBOX® S, a new electromagnetic self-ejection pug and receptacle. The RETTBOX® S is a professional use, load-breaking, self-ejecting compact plug and receptacle designed to provide power to vehicles and onboard equipment requiring electricity.
Features and benefits of RETTBOX® S include:
- 20-30 A ratings and voltage configurations ranging from 110 VAC – 480VAC
- MELTRIC’s signature feature, Decontactor™ Technology; a specialized electrical connector with push-button circuit disconnection that combines the safety and functionality of a disconnect switch with the convenience of a plug and receptacle in one device
- Reinforced thermoplastic for durability and protection against impacts (IK01), UVs, temperature variations (40°F/+140°F), and high electrical isolation as well as a swivel lid that guarantees IP54 ingress protection.
- Easy mounting of the RETTBOX® S makes assembly, use, and maintenance easy providing both time and cost savings for the vehicle body converter as well as the end-user.
MELTRIC manufactures a full line of industrial plugs and receptacles – including a signature brand of UL listed Switch-Rated devices with DECONTACTOR™ technology and push-button circuit disconnection – along with multipin, high amperage, single pole, and hazardous location devices. While Technor specializes in electrical solutions for potentially explosive atmospheres.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables