The Certification for Every Level of Electrical Worker
The NFPA® Certified Electrical Safety Technician (CEST) Certification has become an essential part of electrical safety in the workplace. NFPA created the CEST Certification in 2017 in response to repeated requests for a credential that would help reduce risk to personnel who are exposed to electrical hazards.
Earning your CEST can help you take on a stronger role in promoting safety and preventing accidents in the workplace.
- Safety at Every Level: The CEST Certification is designed for every experience level; for all electrical professionals like you who may encounter hazards in their work.
- Gain Knowledge: Solidify your understanding of important electrical safety practices and concepts on the job.
- Demonstrate Proficiency: Highlight your knowledge of NFPA 70E®, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®, requirements, improve job performance, and set yourself up for possible career advancement opportunities.
Don’t miss your chance to earn your CEST Certification and take on a stronger role in supporting your workplace’s electrical safety needs.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables