Senior Electrical Estimator (St. Augustine, FL)
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years field experience with a background in commercial electrical construction, strong knowledge of the NEC, good computer skills, (Excel and Word), able to read all types of construction documents and be able to handle a fast paced multi-functional work environment while being a team player.
- Duties include: Composing of B.O.Ms, preforming takeoff of electrical drawings, input of takeoff data, submitting RFIs and communicating with contractors, vendors, sub-contractors and PMs to compose and submit timely and accurate Bid Proposals.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with an electrical contractor.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Dependent on experience and work history.
Goliath Construction Consulting
Tampa, Florida • 727.437.7159
email@example.com • www.goliathcc.com
Share on Socials!
Pelco Products, Inc. Announces Promotion of New Role
Pelco Products, Inc. is proud to announce the promotion of Kevin Hanke to Product Manager. Kevin joined Pelco one year ago in a technical sales role. ...Read More →
The Right Transformer
At Pacific Crest Transformers, we don’t mass produce transformers, we custom-craft each one for the best possible outcome. We team up with you from the start ...Read More →
Product. People. Service. We Are Your Solution®
Southland Electrical Supply was built on the values of service, people and hard work, principles that would grow and nurture a business through 30 years, three ...Read More →