Senior Electrical Estimator (St. Augustine, FL)
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years field experience with a background in commercial electrical construction, strong knowledge of the NEC, good computer skills, (Excel and Word), able to read all types of construction documents and be able to handle a fast paced multi-functional work environment while being a team player.
- Duties include: Composing of B.O.Ms, preforming takeoff of electrical drawings, input of takeoff data, submitting RFIs and communicating with contractors, vendors, sub-contractors and PMs to compose and submit timely and accurate Bid Proposals.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with an electrical contractor.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Dependent on experience and work history.
Share on Socials!
Trimble Announces Next Generation Mixed-Reality Device with Microsoft HoloLens 2 Technology for Front-Line Workers in Construction, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing and Mining
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables