Schneider Electric to Offer First-Look at New Square D™ Combination Service Entrance Device During NECA 2022
- Code compliant to the new NEC 2020 standards, Schneider Electric continues to meet evolving coding regulations while remaining focused on safe solutions for contractors and meeting the changing needs of homeowners
- Ahead of its official launch, Schneider Electric will previews innovative new CSED design for attending electricians, contractors and installers
Schneider Electric, the global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, today will offer a sneak peak of the new Square D™ Combination Service Entrance Device (CSED) at the NECA 2022 Convention & Trade Show at booth #2502.
Developed with the electrical professionals in mind, this product is code compliant to the new NEC 2020 standards, offers new safety features, and provides updated, compact design elements for easy installation.
What: Schneider Electric designed the new CSED to address evolving code requirements and prioritize homeowner safety, combining the meter socket and service disconnect into one enclosure. The new CSED offers innovative safety and design features, including:
- Standardized Plug-on Neutral for quicker install
- Standardized solar-ready capability for customers seeking a more environmental approach
- Compact footprint that demands less space, creating a seamless and cleaner install
- And more!
The new CSED is solar-ready and designed to accommodate Wiser™ Energy technology, giving users more control of their evolving energy needs. With Wiser Energy, customers are afforded the opportunity to monitor how their energy is being used down to the device level. Providing real-time energy usage insight allows customers to easily spot inefficiencies, set energy goals, reduce waste, and track savings—ultimately maximizing their electrical needs and desires.
Who: Schneider Electric expert Bradley Johnson, Business Development Manager,
Home & Distribution, will be available on site for media interviews and product demos
Where: NECA 2022 in Austin, Texas
Schneider Electric Booth #2502
When: Sunday, October 16 through Tuesday, October 18
To schedule your interview, please contact the PR Agency Contact for Schneider Electric: email@example.com.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables