Retrofit VS Upgrade
an act of adding a component or accessory to something that did not have it when manufactured.
- To raise to a higher grade or standard:
- To provide added enhancements over an earlier version.
- A hardware device that provides greater performance than an earlier model.
Are you looking to “RETROFIT” your Decorative Outdoor Lighting to LED Technology?
Are all “LED RETROFIT PRODUCTS” equal?
What are the differences in “LED RETROFIT PRODUCTS”?
- Does it provide a Robust Surge Protection? Anything less than 10KV/10KA could leave you at risk for a failure!
- Will your “LED RETROFIT PRODUCT” match the thermal dynamics of your luminaire?
- Does the “LED Retrofit Product” provide for dimming controls?
- Will your “LED Retrofit Product” utilize the original design optics of the luminaire?
- What is the “LED Retrofit Product’s” Lumen output?
- What is the “LED Retrofit Product’s” estimated life?
What if you could find a “LED PRODUCT” that is really an UPGRADE? A product that will provide the LED Technology to enhance your current luminaire body ‘s original performance!
Our goal is to Upgrade the Luminaires on your Project, not just Retrofit them!
Pelco Products, Inc.
320 West 18th Street
Edmond, OK 73013
Phone: (405) 340-3434
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables