Partex Marking Systems – USA
Mission Statement : At Partex, we offer the highest and furthermost commitment to service our customer’s needs. We offer the same exemplary service to every customer regardless of their size or needs.
We are committed to supplying your company with the highest quality marking solutions on the market or if needed we can design a custom marking program for you. We assure you that we can supply your company with the precise marking system that will adequately meet your needs.
Company History: Partex Marking Systems is a leading manufacturer and distributor of wire marking systems. For over 60 years, Partex markers have been used around the world to identify wires, cables, pipes, hoses and other components quickly and accurately while providing increased efficiency and higher safety levels. The Partex Group, headed by Partex of Sweden, has a dedicated tradition of producing high quality products and of providing the highest level of customer service. Partex Marking Systems, Inc. is proud to carry on this tradition in the United States.
Partex Marking Systems, Inc. has been a growing subsidiary of the Partex Group servicing the industry across the United States and in parts of Mexico for the past 15 years. Offering high quality products and competitive pricing has enabled continued growth and recognition within several major industries nationwide.
PRODUCTS: Partex marker solutions are separated into three logical groups to allow easier product selection. These three groups are as follows:
• Method One: Single Character Marking. Ready marked single character sleeves that can be combined to produce the completed legend. The installer assembles the combinations required, on site, using markers specifically designed to meet every application. A wide range of packaging types and accessories are available to simplify the marking process.
• Method Two: Multi-Character Marking. Allows you to order sleeves ready marked with the character combinations required. Markers are produced to your specification and sent direct from Partex. All you need to do is send us your marking data, by email or disc, using a text file, Word document or Excel file and we do the rest. The markers are produced and packed to your requirements and sent to you ready to install. This method reduces labor time which means a very low installed cost.
• Method Three: On-Site Marking. Produce your own markers on site when, where and how you want them. This method gives you the ultimate in flexibility and cuts stocking costs substantially. Methods range from systems that use existing desktop equipment to specially designed production machines that produce thousands of low cost markers per hour.
NEW PRODUCTS: At Partex we are constantly developing new products both in response to customer requirements and through our own research programs.
• Our new range of stainless steel cable ties, manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel, a higher grade of stainless steel than many of the metal ties currently on the market. They are available uncoated or with a pure polyester, black coating. Initially available from 150 to 680mm long and in two widths (4.6mm and 7.9mm), they are easy to install and ideal for use in harsh environments.
• Introducing the latest successor of the hugely successful ProMark portable marking system from Partex. With many enhancements and new features, the ProMark T1000 is set to become the new standard in affordable, in-house, marker printing systems. There is a huge variety of consumables to produce cost-effective wire and cable markers, component labels, and our new terminal block, and heat shrink markers.
QUALITY: Quality and an environmental approach are natural parts of Partex’s business, and this is evident in areas such as eco-cycle adaption, choice of materials, and production methods.
Partex also strives towards reduced consumption of raw materials and energy, and is working increasingly with environmentally conscious suppliers and customers.
Web Shop: As Partex continues to evolve and improve customer interaction, we now would like to introduce our ecommerce site Partex-Direct. This website has been developed to assist customers looking to place small to midsize orders online and shipped direct. So feel free to visit this site to assist in expediting your marking needs. http://www.Partex-Direct.com
*Please note for current customers or distributors and large orders please contact us directly for pricing.
Partex Marking Systems – USA
1155 North Main Street
Lombard, Illinois 60148
Tel: +1 630 516 0400
Fax: +1 630 833 7631
Web Shop: www.partex-direct.com
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!