One Company Connecting The World
Powerful Presence • Products • Performance • People
General Cable has been a wire and cable innovator for over 170 years, always dedicated to connecting and powering people’s lives.
Today, as one of the largest wire and cable manufacturers in the world, the company serves customers through a global network of manufacturing facilities in core operating regions and has sales representation and distribution worldwide. Dedicated to the production of high-quality aluminum, copper and fiber optic wire and cable and systems solutions, General Cable serves the energy, construction, industrial, specialty and communications markets. In addition to the company’s strong brand recognition and manufacturing expertise, it is also competitive in such areas as distribution and logistics, marketing, sales and customer service. With a vast portfolio of in-stock products to meet thousands of diverse application requirements, General Cable continues to invest in research and development in order to maintain and extend its technology leadership by developing new materials, designing new products, and creating new solutions to meet tomorrow’s market challenges.
General Cable’s products include:
- Anaconda® and Carol® Brand Mining Cables
- Electric Utility Cables
- PowrServ® and PowrNet® Low-Voltage Secondary Distribution Cables
- EmPowr® Medium-Voltage Primary Distribution Cables
- Silec® Brand Underground High- and Extra-High-Voltage Solutions
- TransPowr® Bare Overhead Conductors
- NSW® Brand Submarine Transmission & Distribution Cables
- Carol® Brand Cord and Cordset Products
- Carol® Brand Electronic Cables
- GenSPEED® and PanGen™ Data Communications Cables
- General Cable Industrial Cables
- General Cable Wire Harnesses & Assemblies
- General Cable Telecommunications Cables
- NextGen® Brand Fiber Optic Cables
- NSW® Brand Submarine Transmission and Distribution Cables
- Silec® Brand Underground High-Voltage and Extra-High-Voltage Cables
General Cable offers our customers all the strengths and value of a large company, but our people give us the agility and responsiveness of a small one. Put our people, products and programs to work for you now and into the future!
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!