New Littelfuse Knowledge Center Helps Customers Prevent Ground-Fault Hazards
Littelfuse, Inc., (NASDAQ: LFUS), an industrial technology manufacturing company empowering a sustainable, connected, and safer world, introduces a new ground-fault knowledge center (Littelfuse.com/What-is-a-Ground-Fault) for engineers, electricians, maintenance workers, and others to create a safer electrical environment. The resource portal provides educational material including defining ground faults, explaining misconceptions, and offering solutions on how to prevent ground-faults. This information ultimately helps workers minimize the damage to electrical equipment when low-level phase current returns to the supply transformer through a ground-return path.
The Littelfuse ground-fault knowledge center includes:
- What is a ground fault and the purpose of grounding
- The different types of ground faults and how to prevent them
- Misconceptions regarding ground faults
- What are ground-fault relays and how do they work
- Benefits of using a grounded system over an ungrounded system
- What are special-purpose ground-fault circuit interrupters
- Ground-fault applications, videos, data sheets, and more
To learn more about ground faults and ground-fault protection visit Littelfuse.com/What-is-a-Ground-Fault. For more information on industrial products, visit the Littelfuse website at www.Littelfuse.com/Industrial or call the technical support line at 1-800-832-3873.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables