Get the 2023 National Electrical Code (NEC)
Get current with the latest in electrical requirements with NFPA 70®, National Electrical Code® (NEC®), 2023 edition.
This essential publication addressing electrical installations is revised and expanded to reflect the latest best practices, emerging trends, and the development and introduction of technologies. The NEC is extensively reorganized for ease of use and includes consolidated definitions with searchable terms to help you quickly locate content. Changes impact all types of projects and installations, including:
- General electrical system requirements, including the use and approval of reconditioned equipment and level/flat standing surfaces within the required working space for electrical equipment
- Residential electrical systems covering ground-fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) for specific appliances
- Commercial/industrial electrical systems accounting for GFCIs for specific appliances, the use of “replacement panelboards”, and more
- Alternative energy systems and energy management addressing the interconnection of distributed on-site power supplies with electric utility supplies
- Never before covered systems and equipment such as Class 4 fault-managed circuits and hazardous locations within cannabis production facilities
Update your resources as you update to the 2023 NEC.
Fast-track getting up to speed with the code and locating and using NFPA 70 requirements with solutions from the source:
- NFPA 70, National Electrical Code (NEC), 2023 edition available in softbound or spiral bound and digital access via NFPA LiNK®
- National Electrical Code (NEC) Handbook, 2023 edition, providing expert commentary, full-color visuals, and other information and features offering insights
- NFPA 70, NEC (2023) Self-Adhesive Index Tabs you can use to mark electrical topics to quickly and accurately navigate to the information you need
- Softbound Discount Set for 15% off the new code, handbook, and tabs when you purchase the three together
Keep pace with the rapidly evolving electrical industry. Update to the 2023 edition and discover additional NEC Solutions from NFPA. Place your order now.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables