QMark products offer the reliable, cost-effective performance that architects and engineers are looking for when specifying heating and ventilation products.
Standard products are available for residential, commercial and industrial applications; made to order services are also available to help meet unique heating and ventilation requirements.
QMark products are engineered and manufactured by Marley Engineered Products, a leading electrical heating company based in Bennettsville, South Carolina.
Products are available through select distributors in the United States and Canada.
Innovative and Custom Solutions
We recognize that many heating and ventilation applications involve unique challenges and non-standard specifications. We gladly work with our customers to develop appropriate solutions, and often can custom-engineer products to meet unique application requirements.
The QMark product development and manufacturing teams stay abreast of industry trends and needs, employing both innovation and customer insights to develop the most effective solutions.
Regardless of the application or end user, QMark products are designed with aesthetics, functionality, safety and structural tolerance in mind.
Heating solutions include:
- Freeze-protection heaters made specifically for installation in concealed or hard-to-reach spaces.
- Washdown heating units for non-hazardous corrosive or dirty environments such as waste water treatment plants, food processing plants and foundries.
- Toe-space heater designed for checkout counters, ticketing/tollbooths and other hard to fit areas.
- Baseboard heaters — UL listed for wall installation directly at floor level with wall-to-wall carpeting; no clearance space between the heater and carpet is required.
- Portable infrared heaters: an economical way to thaw frozen equipment or heat loading dock areas where permanent installed heaters are not practical.
QMark ventilation solutions include:
- Air circulators: ideal for food and beverage processing facilities, greenhouses, poultry plants, amusement parks and other high humidity or washdown environments.
- Ceiling fans designed and engineered specifically for use in food processing plants, wet factory locations, exposed shipping areas, outdoor restaurants and a variety of agricultural applications such as poultry houses.
- Electrically heated air curtains: ideal for use in vestibules, lobbies, staging areas, reception areas and waiting rooms.
- Environmental air curtains: supermarkets, schools, hospitals, restaurants, cafeterias. Designed for easy access; no tools are required for inspection and cleaning.
For more information, visit www.QMarkMEP.com