EZ STAK Stands Behind its Products with Lifetime Warranty
EZ STAK customers have always told us that they believe our products are the highest quality on the market. Now we are backing that up with lifetime warranties on most newly purchased products.
That means that when a customer makes a purchase, they can be assured that if they remain the original owner, EZ STAK will fix or replace the product for free if it ever becomes defective due to materials, workmanship or manufacturing. In short, as long they own the EZ STAK product, it is covered by our warranty.
“We’ve always talked about the fact that the quality of our products can’t be beat, but customers want proof, not just talk,” says Mike Lawrenson, EZ STAK’s president and CEO. “The lifetime warranty is just that. Our customers now know that we’ll stand behind our products for life.”
While the lifetime warranty will be particularly appealing to new customers, it will also be welcomed by those who know EZ STAK’s products well, says Paul Lawrenson, the company’s director of business development.
“Based on our customer surveys, we know our customers choose to return to us because they believe our storage solutions are best in class and stand the test of time. Now we’re backing up that level of confidence with the lifetime warranty.”
For the full details of the lifetime warranty, including what’s covered, what’s not and how to make a claim, click here: http://ezstak.com/2017/09/ntroduces-lifetime-warranty/
About EZ STAK
- Founded in 1998, EZ STAK is an industry-leading manufacturer of storage systems for work trucks, service bodies, vans and trailers.
- Its durable and lightweight aluminum products create organized, efficient and secure mobile workspaces.
- All products are made in North America.
- Customers include municipalities in the U.S. and Canada, as well as large corporations in the utility, telecom, cable, oil and gas, and construction industries.
For more info, contact:
Andrew Kole, Controller
EZ STAK INC.
550 Albion Avenue,
Schaumburg IL 60193
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables