Your Direct Source for Government Surplus Electrical Equipment
Government Liquidation (GL) provides buyers with access to an unparalleled variety and volume of surplus assets from organizations and the Department of Defense. All assets are sold via internet auction or sealed bid sale. We’re committed to delivering world-class buyer experiences through intuitive search functionality and accurate, detailed lot listings. GL invites you to purchase assets in over 500 different commodity categories including electrical equipment, cable, wire, generators and more. Electrical auctions are scheduled weekly with inventory added daily.
To receive email notification on our upcoming electrical auctions, sign up here: http://www.govliquidation.com/joinlist.
- Do I need to register and what does it cost?
- Registration is free and is a one-time requirement. You must register to participate in our auctions.
- Where is the property located?
- GL inventory is located at our national warehouses in Ohio and Oklahoma as well as warehouses on 150 military bases throughout the United States.
- Do you offer warranties or guarantees?
- All property is sold on an “as is, where is” basis. You are encouraged to make an appointment and preview the property prior to bidding.
- Do you ship?
- GL does not ship. You have a couple options – pick up the won lots yourself or arrange for a third party to pick up your lots. We will supply a list of local and national shipping options for your convenience.
We have electrical equipment in the following categories: Capacitors, Circuit Breakers, Connectors, Converters, Generators, Electric Motors, Fiber Optics, Fuses & Protectors, Hardware & Supplies, Insulators, Light Fixtures, Power & Distribution Equipment, Relays & Solenoids, Switches, Wire & Cable, and Wire Assemblies.
Visit us at www.govliquidation.com for a list of upcoming sales.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!