UBI Replacement Bulk Circuit Breakers
Connecticut Electric leads the way in options when it comes to quality replacement circuit breakers.
- Meet or exceed ANSI/UL 489 Standard
- Have a 10,000 amp interrupting rating
- Are HACR and/or SWD rated
- Are available in thick, thin and twin designs
Representative samples of the UBI Series were tested in accordance with the National Electrical Code and the Standard for Molded-Case Circuit Breakers Enclosures, ANSI/UL 489, 10th Edition. The following tests were performed: 200% Calibration at 25°C, 135% Calibration at 25°C Overload, Tungsten Lamp Load, 100% Calibration at 40°C, Endurance, Interrupting Ability, 200% trip-out at 25°C and Dielectric Voltage Withstand.
After evaluation, these breakers were found to comply with the applicable requirements of the Standard for Molded-Case Breakers and Circuit Breaker Enclosures (ANSI/UL 489, 10th Edition), as required by the National Electric Code.
5508 128th Street E., Puyallup, WA 98373 • 1-800-472-3819
425 Sycamore Street, Anderson, IN 46016 • 1-800-730-2557
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables