The BARREL HANDLER
The BARREL HANDLER allows you to scoop up liquids and solids quickly and easily. The BARREL HANDLER rotates up to 300 degrees. With the optional insert, The BARREL HANDLER will adapt to handle 30 gallon drums. The Barrel handler is ideal for the oil, scrap iron and hazardous waste industries. You can scoop up waste in solid or liquid form safely from the operator’s seat of your skid steer loader. The Barrel handler will not damage plastic or metal barrels, and allows you to pour liquids or solids with precision. Plastic barrels won’t slip because of the unique barrel lift support.
- Fits on all the Skid Steers equipped with the Universal Quick’Tach.
- Can be modified to fit on specialty machines such as excavators, backhoes and telehandlers.
- Handles 55 gal and 30 gal drums.
- Handles metal and plastic Barrels.
- Mounted on a rotating base, can rotate up to 300 degrees.
- Guaranteed not to crush barrels.
- The inside of the BARREL HANDLER arms are lined with anti static rubber to prevent from slippage and electric shock.
- Specialty barrel handlers to handle 110 gallon and 85 gallon barrels are available on request.
SCOOP AND POUR SOLID OR LIQUID CONTENT WITH PRECISION, SAFETY AND SECURITY!
The Barrel Handler is currently being used in the following industries:
- Hazardous waste removal
- Oil and gas industry
- Scrap yard
Call us at 1-877-433-5733
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables