Superior Essex Energy Cables announces the expansion of its MV-105 Cables
Superior Essex Energy Cables announces the expansion of its MV-105 Cables now with CPE Jacket for all voltages 5kV through 35kV (Series E8).
This design is suitable for use in industrial power applications and is fully compliant to industry standards
— UL 1072, UL 1685, ICEA S-93-639/NEMA WC 74, ICEA S-97-682 and AEIC CS8. Made in the USA in
our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tarboro, NC, Superior Essex continues to deliver high-quality
- Single, copper (Cu) compressed stranded conductor
- Conductor gauges – 2 AWG through 1000kcmil
- Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) insulated
- Voltage – 5kV through 35kV (100% and 133% insulation level)
- Helically applied uncoated copper tape shield (CTS)
- Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) Jacket NEW!
- Three conductor overall jacket configurations are also available
For more information, please visit our product page.
Share on Socials!
QBit Outlet Saw Cuts Exact Rectangular Holes in Seconds
Full Motor Control Center Inventory, Plus Custom Arrangements
Leaders in Electrical Safety
• Bowtie Engineering
• I-Gard Corporation
• KERMEL, INC.
• Lakeland Industries
• MELTRIC Corporation
• National Safety Apparel
• National Technology Transfer
• SEAM Group
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!