This design is suitable for use in industrial power applications and is fully compliant to industry standards
— UL 1072, UL 1685, ICEA S-93-639/NEMA WC 74, ICEA S-97-682 and AEIC CS8. Made in the USA in
our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tarboro, NC, Superior Essex continues to deliver high-quality
- Single, copper (Cu) compressed stranded conductor
- Conductor gauges – 2 AWG through 1000kcmil
- Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) insulated
- Voltage – 5kV through 35kV (100% and 133% insulation level)
- Helically applied uncoated copper tape shield (CTS)
- Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) Jacket NEW!
- Three conductor overall jacket configurations are also available
For more information, please visit our product page.