Sigrist: Pipe Chase Housing
Innovated and patented by Pete Sigrist out of need to find a weather-tight solution for consolidating and managing roof penetrations.
Why Choose the Pipe Chase Housing & Curb
Sigrist Pipe Chase Housings, Curbs and Sigrist Exit Seals® by Alta Products are the best weather-tight roof penetration housings and curbs in the world. Made in the USA using the most advanced computer guided cutting, forming and finishing systems. Our proven design eliminates the need for leak-prone roof pipe boots and the use of sealants and clamps. Our housings are powder-coated with a 2-mil. thick proprietary UV inhibited finish. Warranted for 20 years.
- .080” thick aluminum housing and curb
- UV protected powder coated finish (2mil thick)
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Full Thermal Break in the housing & curb
- Gaskets included for the lid to housing & housing to curb connection surfaces.
Our most popular Medium and Small housings and curbs are readily available. We strive to ship all orders within 24 hours from receipt of the order.
Accommodates up to 7 Exit Seals for pipes/conduit/ telecommunication cables.
- 16.5” x 10” x 12.5” tall
- 14.5” X 8” X 14” tall
Install up to 16 Exit Seals
- 20.5” x 14.5” x 12” tall 14”
- 18.5” X 12.5” X 14” tall 18”
- 18.5” X 12.5” X 18” tall 24”
- 18.5” X 12.5” X 24” tall
- 34” x 34” x 24” tall
- 32” x 32” x 14” tall
*This is a non-stocked item – production lead time can run as long as 6 weeks. We offer a “make and hold” program that can help mitigate the long lead time.
To determine the overall combined height of the housing and curb add the two heights then deduct 3” to account for the 3” overlap (Skirting effect) of the housing over the curb assembly.
ALTA PRODUCTS, LLC
PO Box 46411
Seattle, WA 98146
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables