The rFOIL 1620 Ultra CBF Reflective Insulation Under Concrete
The Ultra CBF is an outstanding reflective insulation and puncture-resistant vapor barrier. The Ultra CBF is composed of a single layer reflective sheet, laminated between two layers of ultra-strong polyethylene bubble (up to 140 psi).
The Ultra CBF is the ultimate under-slab insulation. It provides exceptional thermal value and a strong, permanent vapor and radon barrier. Ultra CBF typically costs less than 2” rigid PE board insulation. Ultra CBF is easier to handle, cut, and install than rigid foam insulation, yet has nearly six times the compression strength.
Benefits of rFOIL Ultra CBF:
– Reduces Radiant Heat Loss Making Floors Warmer and more Comfortable
– Multi-Layer Vapor and Radon Barrier (10 mil)
– Cost-Effective Alternative to Rigid Foam Insulation
– Improves Efficiency of In-Floor Radiant Heating Systems
– Saves Energy Usage and Utility Costs
– Easy to Form around Obstructions
– Installs Easily Over any Grade
– Withstands Job Site Traffic
– Strongly Bonded to Resist Delamination
– Will not deteriorate over time
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!