PT-FX Shoo-Pin™ Compression Adapters
Go To The Greaves Adapter Zone
- All-copper compression adapters
- Allows reliable termination of highly stranded flexible copper cable into mechanical lugs
- Used in locomotive, mining, marine, and machinery applications
- Fits into mechanical set-screw type connectors in panels, transformers, and machinery
- Features revolutionary Shoo-in™ barrel-opening design for easy cable insertion
- Fabricated of wrought copper with plug of Class B copper conductor
- Insulating covers are provided
Applications include locomotive, mining, marine, welding machinery,
wind power turbines, temporary power generators, and transformers.
High-strand flexible cables are available in a variety of classes and
styles, such as welding cable, rope cable, diesel-locomotive cable
(DLO) and others. Each style has a different nominal cable/conductor
diameter which can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, from
lot to lot, and even within a manufacturing lot.
11 Heritage Park, Clinton, CT 06413
TOLL FREE 1-800-243-1130 (Outside CT)
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables