- Pro Folding Hex Key Set with 11 extended-reach blades houses the most frequently used hex key sizes in one set:
- 1/2, 3/8, 5/16, 1/4, 7/32, 3/16, 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 7/64, and 3/32-inch
- High-leverage blades open independently up to 270 degrees
- Hex-key ends are square-cut for a secure, full-depth fit and maximum contact with the socket to prevent slippage and stripping
- Blades are made of tough, heat-treated alloy steel and range from approximately 3.5 to 4.5 inches long
- Reinforced nylon handle has a sturdy, comfortable grip
“Standard hex key sets do not offer the sizes tradespeople need to stay prepared for the day’s work,” says Austin Minor, product manager at Klein Tools. “Featuring 11 precision-fit blades, including a 1/2-inch key, Klein Tools designed the Pro Folding Hex Key Set to equip skilled professionals with the most frequently used hex key sizes, helping to get any job done right.
Klein Tools, www.kleintools.com