Next Generation Industrial Labeling Solution
The Epson LW-PX900 label printer is the future of economical and time-saving electronic label, heat-shrink tube, and bar-code printers.
The LW-PX900 label printer features a high-speed, 360dpi print output that creates highly visible and detailed labels, bar codes and wire identification faster and with better detail than other printer models. A 4mm standard lead margin, and the ability to reduce tape waste down to 1mm is an industry leading cost saving feature.
Industrial specific hot-keys streamline and simplify template selection from among 6 different styles and applications for wire-wrap, patch panels and punch blocks. Never lose a label with our special “Drop-Stop” feature. This is especially handy with the LW-PX900’s exclusive “Pick-and-Print” mode. The printer will automatically wait to print and cut the next label in a batch. With these portable label printers all you have to do is print, grab, and go!
Auto-cut and half-cut come standard in this powerful hand held label printer, and an industry first “Mixed Length” option saves you significant time by allowing you to create variable length labels in a single print! The eight bar-code formats including 2D QR codes, 1000+ symbols, and multiple design effects expand application diversity and expand use for many other labeling needs. Auto alphanumeric sequencing plus repeat and reversed color printing add to the flexibility of label and heat-shrink tube creation.
All of these features and benefits are packed into futuristic design made of industrial grade high-impact plastic that meets MilSpec drop test specifications. A handle was designed into the frame for easy portability, and front load tape design for easy loading of tape cartridges. Lastly, quick-change magnets are included in the full kit to allow for hands-free label printing in tight environments where efficient use of space is a must.
Epson LW-PX900 Label Printer Highlights:
- Saves on wasted tape with short 4mm lead margin*
- Fast print speeds of up to 35mm/sec
- Prints label widths up to 36mm (1.5″)
- Prints on shrink tube up to 21mm (7/8″) wide
- Crisp, clear 360 dpi printing resolution
- Print on die-cut square, circle, or oval supplies
- Cost-effective tape cartridges yield more labels
- Half-cut function makes it easy to serialize strips of labels
- “Drop-Stop” and “Pick-and-Print” features help users quickly and easily print in the field
- Industrial strength removable magnets included in the full kit
- Information can be uploaded and stored into the printer via the software and USB cable
- Integrated handle makes it easier to carry around the workplace, or in the field
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables