#NewKleins: Introducing Digital Angle Gauge and Level
Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the new Digital Angle Gauge and Level, perfect for setting angles, checking relative angles or for use as a digital level. With a strong magnetic grooved surfaced to keep it in place on conduit, pipe, beams and other ferromagnetic surfaces, and an easy-to-read reverse-contrast display, you’ll be able to read angles easily and check level no matter what worksite you’re on.
- 0-90° and 0-180° measurement ranges facilitate multiple and diverse applications for electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and more
- Strong magnetic base to attach to conduit, pipes, sawblades, vents, ducts and other ferromagnetic surfaces
- V-groove edges enable optimal alignment on conduit and pipes for bending and alignment
- High-visibility reverse-contrast display improves visibility in dimly lit work environments
- Display auto-rotates when upside down for easy viewing
- Water- and dust-resistant with IP42 rating
- Soft carrying case and two AAA batteries included
“Klein’s new digital angle gauge, optimized to attach to conduit or pipe with its v-grooved magnetic base, offers customers a versatile solution to several jobsite problems,” says Anthony Lam, Senior Product Manager at Klein Tools. “The ability to handle 0-90° and 0-180° measurement ranges, plus the durability of the IP42 rating means tradespeople across the board will be able to put this tool to use.”
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!