New Vishay Space-Saving Ultrabright LEDs Produce High Luminous Flux and Intensity
New Yorker Electronics is now distributing the new Vishay Optoelectronics VLD.1232 Series of Space-Saving Blue and True Green Ultrabright LEDs. These semiconductors are housed in compact packages with dome lenses and feature the latest InGaN / Sapphire Chip Technology with a high luminous flux.
This series of Vishay LEDs also exhibit a narrow emission angle of ± 9° for high luminous intensity, typically to 16000mcd. The dome lens SMD LED series has been designed in a small untinted and clear molded package, with lens, for surface mounting in the gullwing or reverse gullwing version.
They have an immediate fit in the markets for traffic signals and signs, interior and exterior lighting, smoke detectors, bio sensing, audio and video equipment backlighting indicators, LCD switches, illuminated advertising and more.
Features and Benefits:
- Offered in blue and true green
- Untinted surface-mount packages with dome lenses and small 2.3 mm by 2.3 mm by 2.8 mm plastic cases
- Extremely high brightness with luminous intensity to 16000 mcd typical
- Emission angle of ± 9°
- Available in gullwing and reverse gullwing versions
- Withstand ESD voltages up to 2 kV in accordance with JESD22-A114-B
- Luminous- and color-categorized per packing unit
- RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green
- Compatible with reflow soldering processes per per J-STD-020
- Preconditioned according to JEDEC Level 2a
- Traffic signals and signs
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Smoke detectors
- Bio sensing
- Indicator and backlighting purposes for audio, video, LCDs switches, symbols, illuminated advertising etc.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables