New SimGuide Service from CM Labs Simplifies Integration for Simulator Adopters
CM Labs Simulations, developer of Vortex® training simulators, today announced a new advisory service for organisations looking to capitalise on their use of simulation-based technology.
CM Labs’ SimGuide Service is designed to support companies at any stage of simulator adoption, whether they are developing a simulation-based training program for the first time, or extending the use of their existing Vortex simulator.
“By its nature, simulation is a highly flexible technology,” says Drew Carruthers, CM Labs’ Director of Training Solutions. “And while every company is different, we have implemented learning solutions for hundreds of clients. This means we are well qualified to guide our clients to ensure that they get the maximum benefit out of their simulator initiatives.”
CM Labs’ SimGuide Service is ideal for clients who are looking to embed a simulator into new or existing training programs. It is also suited for companies who are incorporating simulation into new initiatives, such as operator cross-training, or as an operator recruitment and assessment tool.
The fee-based service can be tailored to organisational requirements, but typical objectives include:
- Previewing training programs to see where simulation fits
- Helping to develop a full “learning path” and structured training processes to ensure expected outcomes
- Helping organisations adapt to changes associated with simulation technology
- Assisting in quantifying and measuring the progress of the organisation’s overall simulation strategy
The outcome of the SimGuide Service is a complete road map that details how and when organisations should use their simulator in order to achieve their targets. It leverages the best practices other simulator adopters have discovered, as well as the business cases they have developed to communicate the value of simulation to their organisation.
CM Labs will feature the SimGuide Service and other new products at bauma, April 8-14, in Munich, Germany. Visit CM Labs at booth C2.127 in the Canadian Pavilion.
CM Labs Simulations, www.cm-labs.com.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables