Marley Engineered Products Turned Electric Heating into an Artform
Football season is here and the cooler weather will soon follow. Marley Engineered Products® provides comfort solutions with our infrared heat products for a variety of applications. To learn more about the benefits of infrared and the many different applications for it – perhaps somewhere you’ve never even considered.
What is infrared heat?
Infrared, a form of radiant heat, travels through space and is absorbed by people and objects in its path. Infrared heat is considered most harmonious with the human body.
What are the benefits?
Infrared heaters increase comfort by preserving humidity commonly lost with other electric heat sources. Additionally, they’re one of the cleanest and greenest forms of comfort heating currently available. Marley electric infrared heating models do not release harmful fumes or emissions into the air, nor do they rely on fuel or gas lines.
Customers install Marley infrared heaters because they deliver cost-efficient comfort by providing direct heat (or “spot heating”) to objects. Since infrared heat radiates similarly to the rays of the sun, this direct heating method creates a natural feeling of warmth. Applied to large or open spaces, this also counteracts frequent heat loss compared to other heating methods. Because infrared heaters do not have air filters, moving parts or motors that will wear out and require lubrication, maintenance is simple.
Some additional quick facts about Marley Infrared Heaters:
- Marley HRA Series and VRC Series Infrared Heaters are short wave products designed for indoor and outdoor usage.
- Benefits of short wave infrared heaters include:
- Fast response, high intensity, instant heat
- Direct, spot heating
- Weather resistant design for outdoor locations
- The included bracket allows the unit to pivot between 4° and 45° from the vertical for optimal directional heating. The HRA Series Infrared Heaters come with stainless steel grilles for safety and to protect the emitter.
- Power levels of 1500W, 2000W and 4000W
- The HRA11 is for residential applications and comes with a 6’ cord, plug and on/off switch. The HRA66 is for light commercial applications and the VRC Series is for commercial and light industrial applications.
We’ve created a list of application ideas below, are there any others that you can think of? Forward your infrared heater application shots to email@example.com
- Snow melt
- Home projects (drying paint, etc.)
Event and Retail Spaces:
- Convention Centers
- Health Clubs
- Outdoor markets, arenas and venues
- Restaurants, pubs and bars
- Zoos and amusement parks
- Churches, community and cultural centers
- Educational Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Transportation Terminals
- Municipal Centers
Commercial and Industrial:
- Construction work zones – indoor and outdoor
- Factories and production lines
- Farms, barns and feeding stalls
- Auto garages and body shops
- Industrial plants
- Loading docks and shipping areas
- Warehouse and storage areas
Product website: http://www.marleymep.com/en/berko/pc-heating/