Lo-Pro® Junction Box / LED Driver
Diode LED designed the patent pending LO-PRO® Junction Box Series to meet electrical code requirements as well as cost saving measures with easy installation of LED power supplies in a wide range of environments. The truly amazing benefit of this enclosure is the UL Listed Driver option available when ordering the Lo-Pro Junction Box & Driver Combo.
- Available as a UL Listed enclosure or as a Lo-Pro Junction Box & Driver Combo – a UL Listed Low Voltage Power Supply that conforms to Article 725.121(A)(2) of the National Electrical Code®.
- Available in two sizes
- For cabinet and surface mount use.
- Suitable for use in air handling spaces.
- Black powder-coated stainless steel construction
- Modular mounting
- Three-sided ventilation
- 8x knockouts
- 5-year warranty*
- Material: Black powder-coated steel
- Knockouts: 8x knockouts. Actual knockout diameter is 0.87in. and fits 3/8in. strain reliefs and fittings.
- Mounting: Mount with included Mounting Screws.
- Environment: Indoor / dry location.
- Dimensions: DI-JBOX-LPS: 11.25 x 3.75 x 1.90 in. (L x W x H) DI-JBOX-LPL: 13.50 x 4.50 x 2.375 in. (L x W x H)
Share on Socials!
Short Circuit Analytic for Androids
The Next Generation of Building and Electrical Code Training Comes to Life with New Digital Resource
Unitrex XS Max Wear
Leaders in Electrical Safety
• Bowtie Engineering
• I-Gard Corporation
• KERMEL, INC.
• Lakeland Industries
• MELTRIC Corporation
• National Safety Apparel
• National Technology Transfer
• SEAM Group
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!