Lifting Solution for your Enclosed Service Van
The ESV1000 now offers you a lifting solution for the jobsite with your enclosed service body. With an extremely small footprint, the crane can stow nicely against the inside wall of the service body when not in use. With the telescopic boom, the ESV1000 can fit in any of the enclosed service bodies without the need for any add-ons or specialty mounting kits. The 12V DC winch wires directly to the battery and includes a 12 FT pendant controller with up/down functions. The winch is situated in a fixed housing to the side of the crane. This will allow the boom to swing with zero winch interference, giving the crane a wide swing radius.
With a maximum capacity of 1,000 LBS and a reach up to 3 FT, the ESV1000 is perfect for the enclosed service body applications. The van crane also folds to 2 FT and takes up very little space within the cargo area when stowed.
Fold-away interior mount offers a secure storage position and easy access to the rear cargo area of an enclosed service body. Telescopic boom allows the crane to fit universally within all enclosed service body models.
What sets the ESV1000 apart?
- Capability – more capacity and reach giving you more flexibility
- Installation – Quick and easy installation to get you going
- Setup – Allows a smooth loading and unloading process
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables