Klein Tools’R Rechargeable Personal Jobsite Fan Brings Airflow Wherever Needed
Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Rechargeable Personal Jobsite Fan, a portable fan with a wide range of motion and multiple mounting options, making it the ideal accessory to carry every day to help keep air moving on hot and stuffy jobsites.
- Aim airflow in any direction; arm base rotates and cage spins 360 degrees
- Mounting capabilities
- Base forms a strong clamp for attaching to studs, conduit and nails
- Two powerful magnets integrated into the base
- Hang hole for nails or screws
- Stand on the base
- Features two fan modes: low for 9 hours, high for 5 hours
- LED battery gauge indicates charge level
- Charges via included USB-C charging cable
“Klein Tools’ new Rechargeable Personal Jobsite Fan is built to go everywhere you need,” says Laura Ranieri, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “With multiple mounting options and a fan cage that can be aimed in any direction, this fan is built to be moved wherever airflow is needed, combating hot and stuffy conditions without blowing around dust and debris on a jobsite floor like traditional fans.”
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!