Klein ToolsR Combines Two Products for Easy to Use Testing Kit
Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new Electrical Tester Kit, combining two essential tools for electricians, the NCVT-5A Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Laser Pointer and the RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester, at a great price point.
- Dual-range non-contact tester detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V (70 to 1000V and 12 to 1000V ranges)
- Bright, integrated laser pointer for identifying objects of interest on the jobsite
- Delivers simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators when AC voltage is detected
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip for easy storage and quick access
- Built to withstand a 9.9 foot (3m) drop
- CAT IV 1000V safety rating
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFCI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Built to withstand a 6.6 foot (2m) drop
“In putting this kit together, we wanted to give trade professionals two essential tools at a great value,” said Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “The NCVT-5A is a dual-range non-contact voltage tester with integrated laser pointer. The dual-range tester features a bright Class 3a laser that enables the user to highlight objects on the jobsite at far distances making it perfect for working on sites from small residential developments to large-scale commercial endeavors. Paired with the RT210 receptacle tester, this is the perfect kit for electricians, facilities and maintenance professionals, and construction workers.”
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!