Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Left-Handed Ironworker Pliers, featuring a hook bend in the left handle for a more natural fit for left-handed professionals.
- Hook bend in left handle provides added grip and leverage for a more natural fit for lefties
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- “Handform” handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the “snap” when cutting wire
“In discussions with trade professionals, one thing we kept hearing was requests for left-handed pliers,” says Amina Gibic, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “These pliers were designed with a hook bend in the left handle, giving all the grip and leverage of our traditional ironworker’s pliers in a form that is much more natural and comfortable for left-handed users.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.