Klein Tools® Introduces Mini Ratchet Set for Fastening in Small Spaces
Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Electrician’s Mini Ratchet Set, the perfect set of tools for professionals who need to fasten in small, tight spaces where other larger drivers won’t fit.
- Slim profile professional Mini Ratchet 5-Piece Set is the perfect tool for tight spaces
- A ¼- + 5/16-inch dual-drive head and socket adapter for more versatility
- The 72-tooth ratchet only needs a 5-degree sweep for tight areas
- High-strength, steel construction increases torque and tool life
- Bit clip for better bit retention
- Ring magnet allows for pass-through of threaded rod
- Finger loop provides one-hand driving and convenient storage
- Includes ¼ and 5/16-inch nut drivers, a 1/4 -inch adapter and four drive bits: #1 and #2 Phillips, 3/16 and ¼-inch slotted
“Given the wide range of jobs that trade professionals do, opportunities for innovation appear in even the smallest of spaces,” says Austin Minor, product manager at Klein Tools. “In putting together this mini ratchet set, we wanted to give users a compact tool for fastening that is easy to carry around and is convenient for use in tight spaces where other larger tools might not fit.”
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!