Klein Tools Introduces Five New Tough Blade Tape Measures to Deliver Greater Performance and Durability on the Job
All 5 tape measure models pictured above feature:
- 13-Foot standout of wide, tough and durable blade
- Uncluttered, easy-to-read bold lines
- Heavy-duty, tough, durable nylon-coating protects blade printing and delivers longer blade life
- Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
- The impact resistant housing is over-molded with a soft touch finish for excellent grip and stands up to jobsite demands
- Metal belt-clip securely holds tape measure to belts, pockets, or pouches
- Integrated tether hole for use at height
- Measurement scale printed on front and back sides of blade for versatility to address different types of measurements
- Strong magnet on hook attaches to ferromagnetic objects such as steel studs, doors, panels, conduit, etc. for easy measuring
- Double hook can secure tape to items such as studs, conduit, pipes, etc. on front or back side of blade to measure with either measurement scale
- Conduit Bending Table and 3-Phase Layout Guide printed on back-side of
tape for convenience
- Three lengths sold separately: 16-Foot (Cat. No. 9216), 25-Foot (Cat. No. 9125)
and 30-Foot (Cat. No. 9230)
- Both metric and imperial scales on front and back
- Single hook attaches easily to studs, conduit, pipes, etc.
“Klein’s updated tape measure line gives professionals the performance and durability they expect from the products they rely on every day,” says Sean O’Flaherty, director of product management at Klein Tools. “New blade design offers a competitive 13-foot standout on a wide, tough and durable blade that delivers a longer blade life than previous models.”
Klein Tools, www.kleintools.com/new-products
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!