Klein Tools’ Dual IR/Probe Thermometer Increases Measuring Capabilities
Klein Tools, for professionals since 1857, introduces the Dual IR/Probe Thermometer (Cat. No. IR07). The IR07 is a pocket-sized meter designed to provide air, liquid and surface temperature measurements. Klein Tools continuously introduces new jobsite solutions to the Test and Measurement line, helping tradespeople across all jobsites measure common parameters.
- Measures temperatures ranging from -40 to 572°F (-40 to 300°C)
- Infrared Thermometer (DS ratio 8:1) measures surface temperature
- Temperature probe measures air, liquid and surface temperatures
- Target laser for IR temperature doubles as a laser pointer
- Calculates differential temperature for both IR and probe temperatures
- Probe with nub prevents temperature transfer when opening
- Backlit display with Hold, Max/Min, APO and Low Battery functions
- Stainless steel probe is FDA GRAS compliant
- Certified to IEC EN 61326-1:2013; EN61326-2-3:2013
- Includes carrying pouch, instruction manual, and 2 x AAA batteries
“Across all jobsites, there is a need for additional Test and Measure equipment,” says Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ newest product provides key measurements for a variety of jobsite applications. The pocket-sized IR07 is an infrared thermometer designed to measure hot spots in electrical wires and panels as well as monitor air quality HVAC measurements.”
Klein Tools, www.kleintools.com
Share on Socials!
Introducing the Most Powerful Leather Protector Gloves to Ever Take a Hold of the Electrical Safety Industry
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!