K-Sun® Introduces the Epson LW-PX900
K-Sun® Introduces the Epson LW-PX900:
A Next Generation Industrial Labeling Solution
Wider. Faster. Easier. Better.
AUG. 1, 2015 | SOMERSET, WI | K-Sun, a leader in industrial identification solutions, introduces the next generation of economical, multi-industry label, heat-shrink tube and bar-code printers — the Epson LW-PX900.
This rugged, portable and PC-compatible thermal transfer printer is designed for versatility, from the warehouse and facility floor to on-site fieldwork and mobile offices. Every feature was carefully designed for time- and cost-savings.
The LW-PX900’s 360-dpi printer creates highly visible and detailed labels, bar codes and wire identification, flags, overwraps and heat shrink tubes at high speed. A 4mm lead with standard adhesive supplies, the ability to adjust left/right margins down to 1mm and a lifetime warranty are industry-forward, cost-saving features.
Industry-specific hot keys streamline and simplify template selections and applications for wire wrap, patch panels and punch blocks. The LW-PX900 has exclusive smart features:
- A Drop-Stop operation holds a label after it is cut and prevents it from dropping out of the printer. This feature is designed to work with a single label or with the exclusive Pick & Print mode for a series stored in the printer’s memory.
- The Pick & Print mode automatically pauses after printing and cutting the first label in a series. Once the label is removed, it resumes printing the next label in the series and optimizes efficiency by eliminating the need to continuously type and print labels.
- The Mixed Length option saves significant time and tape by allowing the creation of half-cut, variable length labels in a single, continuous strip.
- The printer has optional, removable magnetic feet so it will adhere to a vertical metal surface for maximum efficiency in tight spaces like data closets and in the field.
Other powerful features include auto-cut and half-cut options, alphanumeric sequencing, auto-repeat function, data import and reversed printing. Eight bar-code formats (including QR), 1000+ symbols and multiple template designs in the versatile Label Editor Professional software expand applications for every labeling need. The printer uses PX Tape and heat shrink tube supplies, available in hundreds of sizes and colors including magnet tape, fluorescent, photoluminescent and more.
The only printer your entire facility will ever need is made of industrial grade high-impact plastic that meets MIL-STD 810 “drop” test specifications. An integral handle offers easy portability, and front-loading tape cartridges make supply changes fast and easy. For more information contact: K-Sun Corp., 370 SMC Drive, Somerset, WI 54025, 800-622-6312; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit: www.ksun.com.
An Epson Group Company, K-Sun Corp. was founded in 1978 in Stillwater, Minn., moved to Somerset, Wis., in 1997 and joined Epson in 2014. K-Sun is an innovator of award-winning portable and desktop electronic label printers, software and supplies for industrial and safety marking and identification, pipe marking, wire/cable labeling and more. K-Sun products are used in labs, hospitals, manufacturing, lean/5S/visual workplaces, safety identification, law enforcement, wire/cabling, engineering, ITC/data-comm, electrical, construction, energy, and transportation plus offices, warehouses and manufacturing facilities.
Share on Socials!
Connecticut Electric, Inc. Announces a New Product Extension to Their Line of Proprietary Replacement Circuit Breakers
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables