Under Ground Boring Kits
The #1 Hand-held Earth Boring Tool – Since 1959 –
The Borit handheld horizontal earth boring kits are a quick and efficient way to run pipe of various sizes under ground. Don’t saw through hard surfaces only to have to replace them at great cost afterwards! Simply connect the Borit tool to your 3/4″ handheld drill and a hose and complete runs up to 100 feet in a snap!
The Borit Standard Kit contains the Borit Tool with (1) 2″ Bit & (1) 3″ Bit, Coupling, & is packaged in a New Designed Black Carrying Case With Foam. This combination is designed for the electrical contractor in mind but may fit other trade applications.
The “Borit” Horizontal Boring Tool has been refined over the last 45 years to provide professional contractors with a rugged, hard working, reliable tool system. Borit has worked hard to become the best and most well known name in the trades, and we prove it every day.
- 2″ bit and 3″ bit included. (Will drill for conduit of 1″- 3″ in diameter)
- Bit coupling included.
- A New Designed Black Plastic Carrying Case With Foam
User Required Items:
- Industrial Drill with a true 1/2″ chuck is required
- 3/4″ Galvanized pipe and/or black steel pipe is used in lengths determined by user from 3ft – 10ft
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables