Good Rigging Control System: A Powerful Ultra Portable Capstan Hoist
- The 2 speed winch has a 4:1 gear reduction in high gear, a 10:1 reduction in low gear
- The winch is self tailing so it holds the load in place with out the operator handling the rope
- The winch is designed to work with 1/2” to 3/4” diameter rope
- The system is designed to provide tremendous lifting capability and load control with a single operator
- The mount is articulated and has rubber pads on the back to allow mounting to a wide range of pole diameters and can be mounted to wood, steel or fiber glass poles
- The winch and mount are separate components weighing 43 lbs (mount) and 25 lbs (winch) making it very portable to remote jobsites
- The winch can be driven by the hand crank or by a power drill with the drill driver (included)
Contact your utility equipment supplier for more information or contact us directly at:
Good Rigging LLC.
Ph: 262 538-1703
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables