Forged Crimper with Stripper/Cutter
Klein Tools introduces the Forged Wire Crimper with Stripper/Cutter, combining the most commonly used wire stripping sizes with a dedicated crimper and two cutters into one convenient tool. The 2005N is manufactured from Klein Tools’ U.S.-made proprietary steel to provide tradespeople with maximum durability.
Forged Crimper with Stripper/Cutter (Cat. No. 2005N)
- Multipurpose tool for added functionality on the job:
- Includes a dedicated crimper with a wire stripper and two cutters
- Strips 10-18 AWG stranded wire
- Crimps 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals and connectors
- Specially hardened wire cutter in the nose
- Shear cutter below the rivet cuts copper wire
- Manufactured from forged steel for increased durability
- Textured grips for enhanced dexterity and integrated hang holes
“Durability is a Klein Tools family tradition lasting over 160 years,” says Tyler Winthers, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Our heritage, best represented by high-quality, innovative products, runs true with the new Forged Crimper with Stripper/Cutter, which is manufactured from Klein’s proprietary steel blend right here in the United States. Its added durability and functionality are sure to make it a quick favorite among all professional electricians.”
Klein Tools, www.kleintools.com
Share on Socials!
Intermatic Introduces New LED Fix Mount Button, Stem, and Stem and Swivel Electronic Photo Controls for Extended Life
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!