EZ SPOT UR Attachments: Pole Jack
EZ-SPOT-UR Attachments has introduced a new attachment into their family of utility attachments. The Pole Jack, which is used to extract utility poles from the ground, is the latest product from the company based out of Fargo, North Dakota to enter the market. The Pole Jack joins the Heavy Duty Pole Setter in a line of attachments aimed at utility companies, electrical cooperatives and electrical contractors.
In an industry where traditional ways of doing things are difficult to part with, the Pole Jack is bringing on a revolution in the electrical utility industry. The EZ Spot UR Pole Jack makes it safe and easy to pull transmission poles up to 100 feet in length.
The Pole Jack allows the operator to work from the safety and comfort of the machine’s cab which will dramatically increase productivity and decrease the risk of jobsite accidents. Work safer, save money and be more productive with the EZ Spot UR Pole Jack.
- Removes all types of poles including foamed and cleated poles
- Capable of removing poles up to 90 feet in length
- Quickly transport poles away from the jobsite.
- Remove poles safely and comfortably from inside the machine
- Easily removes poles from the frozen ground.
- Faster, safer and easier then Digger Derrick
- One man operation saves time and money
- Two large 3×6 inch clamp cylinders and metal teeth on the jaws securely hold pole in place during extraction
Call us at 1-877-433-5733
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables