The ElectriCalc Pro – There’s an App for That
The ElectriCalc® Pro app from Calculated Industries is a full-featured emulation of the ElectriCalc Pro handheld calculator. It is available for iOS and Android devices.
Electrical Contractors, Designers, Electricians and Lighting Specialists can solve tough electrical calculations in seconds and deliver those solutions in conformance with the latest NEC®. The ElectriCalc Pro is a complete electrical reference tool that will save you time and money.
The app for the ElectriCalc Pro electrical code calculator is fully compliant with 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, 1999, and 1996 NEC®. Future updates are published free of charge. The next update will be for NEC 2017.
The app has built-in help — just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes. A full User’s Guide is available as a free download at calculated.com.
The ElectriCalc Pro app helps you solve for:
- Wire Sizes
- Voltage Drop
- Conduit Sizing
- Motor Full-Load Amps
- Fuse and Breaker Sizes
- NEC® Table Number displayed when performing Wire Size calculations
- Service and Equipment Grounding Conductor Sizes
- Enter BTU to find Kilowatts per Hour
- Enter Kilowatts per Hour to find BTU
- Parallel Resistance
- Ohm’s Law Calculations – enter any two values to solve for the third
- Circular MILS wire sizes
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables