Eaton Helps Commercial, Industrial and OEM Customers Achieve New Level of Safety, Reliability and Simplicity in one Easy-to-Operate Device
- New Eaton PowerXL™ DM1 micro variable frequency drives help customers increase space savings in multiple environments
- Offers proven performance efficiency with the most value in its class
- Easy-to-operate industry exclusive onboard communications and Bluetooth capabilities integrated into every drive
Power management company Eaton today announced the launch of the PowerXL™ DM1 micro variable frequency drive (VFD). Designed for commercial, industrial and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers, the Eaton engineered drive is designed to simplify design, integration and operation, improve safety and support reliable operations. Eaton’s new VFD offers the most value in its class through onboard Ethernet-based communications, IoT, webserver, Bluetooth, safe torque off, SIL2, and more.
By providing industry-leading onboard communications, high short-circuit current rating and compact design, Eaton’s PowerXL DM1 micro drives are engineered to help customers reduce system costs and meet the challenges of today’s more demanding commercial and industrial applications.
The PowerXL DM1 is a micro drive that incorporates a patented energy control algorithm, extensive onboard industrial communication protocols and built-in webserver capabilities to help customers reduce the cost of using a VFD.
The PowerXL DM1 offering includes DM1 and DM1 Pro that increase simplicity, safety and reliability through onboard communication protocols and webserver, high short-circuit current ratings with resettable devices like breakers and manual motor protectors, and a robust design built on decades of VFD experience.
- 4 frame sizes (0.5 – 25hp)
- 230V, 480V, and 575V 3-phase models
- Status LEDs
- 1 onboard Modbus communication
PowerXL DM1 Pro
- 4 frame sizes (0.5 – 25hp)
- 230V, 480V, and 575V 3-phase, as well as 110V and 230V 1-phase models
- Keypad with display
- Onboard STO SIL 2
- 5 onboard communications
- 4 communication cards
The PowerXL DM1 drives are engineered for safety, including Bluetooth capabilities, eliminating the need for opening enclosure or panel doors to monitor the VFD, and TuV compliant Safe Torque Off (STO). The drives are tested to EN61800-9 efficiency standards and are also one of the first in the industry to achieve molded case breaker short circuit ratings within Underwriters Laboratories’ (UL) new standard 61800-5-1.
To learn more about Eaton’s VFD solutions, visit Eaton.com/DM1.
Share on Socials!
Connecticut Electric, Inc. Announces a New Product Extension to Their Line of Proprietary Replacement Circuit Breakers
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables