Easily Install Electrical Cable – Quicker. Cleaner. Safer
for all electrical cable installations
- Decreases sidewall pressure
- Eliminates jamming and soaping
- Reduces coefficient of friction
- Prevents cable jacket damage
- Minimizes the size of cable-pulling equipment
Cable Glydz enables uniform heat dissipation
and stops vibration wear in industrial installations.
PERFECT FOR ANY CABLE.
Cable Glydz is compatible with every electrical cable manufacturer. Glydz color coding means
their use is easy and makes your safety our concern.
- Designed for all cable jackets
- Accommodates any conductor type
- Engineered for all conductor orientations
- Handles any size, weight and length of cable
EXCELLENT FOR EVERY APPLICATION.
- PVC, EMT, ARC, IMC, GRC, Cable Tray
- Commercial, industrial, and utility settings
- Use above or below grade
- Performs in wet or dry locations
You name it, Cable Glydz handles it.
Center compartment “tooth” feature prevents movement of Cable Glydz during installation yet maintains proper spacing.
Contact us for additional information, to
arrange for a product demonstration,
or to request a free sample please call
or email Cable Glydz today.
office 217-303-4550 • cell 217.825.4642
Share on Socials!
DualCheck™ – Two Tools in One Housing
Round Tapered Steel Direct Burial Pole
Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeters from Megger Test Resistance with Up to 100 A
Leaders in Electrical Safety
• Bowtie Engineering
• I-Gard Corporation
• KERMEL, INC.
• Lakeland Industries
• MELTRIC Corporation
• National Safety Apparel
• National Technology Transfer
• SEAM Group
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!