DualCheck 2-in-1 Tester, 50-1000V AC Non-Contact Voltage Detector, GFCI Outlet Circuit Analyzer
Engineered to specifications required by professional electricians the innovative 2-in-1 DualCheck Tester from Sperry Instruments saves you time and money, while providing quality you can trust. This patent-pending dual-ended tester incorporates 2 of the most popular testers used by electricians, inspectors, technicians and homeowners into a single unit. Engineered with an exclusive design and latest technology GFCI Outlet Tester on one end and a 50-1000V AC Non-Contact Voltage Tester on the other the DualCheck quickly provides an accurate analysis of any 120 volt receptacle. The Non-Contact Voltage Tester detects 50-1000V AC and features a bright 360 deg LED visual indicator along with an audible beeping indicator of the presence of voltage. On the other end our best-in-class GFCI Outlet Tester’s advanced circuitry and proprietary design precisely detects the required low resistance values (less than 10ohms) on ground wire INSTANTLY and features a clear and easy-to understand single LED readout indicating Correct wiring or Bad Ground, Open Neutral, HOT/GND Reverse, HOT/NEU Reverse, and Open Hot wiring errors without the need to memorize or interpret a chart. Designed for the jobsite this tester features Hi-impact ABS housing with a 250 lb crush rating and the ability to withstand drops of up to 10 feet. Conceived with long workdays in mind this unit also offers over-molded grips to ensure user comfort during repeated or prolonged use. Backed by a lifetime warranty this tool will take up less space in your toolbox and increase your productivity for years to come.
- Save time and money with 2 popular testers in 1 unit – featuring a Non-Contact Voltage Detector on one end and GFCI Outlet Tester on the other
- Bright 360 deg viewable LED indicator lights
- Single LED provides immediate indication of the wiring error, no need for a chart to carry, memorize or interpret!
- Beeping audible indicator confirms presence of voltage or GFCI test completion
- Advanced ground testing circuitry precisely detects the required low resistance values
- Hi-impact ABS housing withstands a 10 ft drop and offers a 250 pound crush rating