Dual Technology Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor 42EDS1
The MarkTime® 42ESD1 Dual Technology Occupancy/ Vacancy Sensor is used to provide automatic lighting control for rooms that are not occupied all the time providing energy savings and convenience. State-of-the-art technology not only gives you a choice of Manual-ON (Vacancy Sensor) or Auto-ON (Occupancy Sensor) switching, but also two sensing methods for maximum detection efficiency.
These Occupancy Vacancy Sensors can be used in a variety of residential and commercial environments. The large field of view on the MarkTime® 42ESD1 makes this unit suitable for use in large areas such as conference rooms, basements and storage rooms.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual Technology sensing (Passive Infrared and Ultrasonic) minimizes false triggering for high reliability.
- Ratings of 120VAC to 277VAC make this versatile unit ideal for residential and commercial applications.
- Walk-Through mode provides additional energy savings by decreasing the time delay to 3 minutes when someone momentarily walks through the monitored space.
- Manual-On or Automatic-On options provide user flexibility to choose the function that best suits their needs.
- Adjustable ambient light level prevents sensor from turning lights on when there is ample natural light for maximum cost and energy savings.
- Adjustable time delay of 15 seconds to 30 minutes allows for the most effective energy management.
- Sensor sensitivity can be increased for larger rooms and decreased for smaller rooms to reduce false triggering for high reliability.
- Manual Pushbutton Override provides manual ON/OFF switching at any time for added convenience.
- Fits standard wall box and replaces a single-pole wall switch for fast easy installation.
- Slim design blends in with wall plate for a discreet appearance.
- CA Title 24 Compliant
Input: 120/277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
800VA – 120 VAC, Fluorescent
1600VA – 277 VAC, Fluorescent
800W – 120 VAC, Incandescent
1/4 Hp – 120 VAC, Motor
Part #, Description
42EDS1-I, Dual Tech, Ivory
42EDS1-W, Dual Tech, White
Standard Decorator Wall Plate Included
3 Year Limited Warranty
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables