Cut More Strut for Less Coin
The Edwards Strut Pro (ESP) is an innovative portable hydraulic tool designed to cut strut products cleanly and efficiently, with no waste, no mess, and no de-burring. It is ideal for cutting Unistrut®, PowerStrut®, B-Line®, Superstrut®, Kindorf®, Globe Strut®and Erico® strut products. Cutting dies are available for most commercial strut profiles, and the ESP can also accept custom dies to meet your special application. The Edwards Strut Pro can be powered by your 10,000 psi power unit or purchase our Power Kit which includes a dependable SPX 10,000 psi power unit and 6’ hose. Our kit is designed for portability, durability and ease of use. The Edwards Strut Pro is proudly made in the USA.
For cutting strut, the edwards strut pro snaps your strut to size in seconds with no waste, no mess, and no de-burring. Cutting dies are available for most commercial strut profiles. The esp can also accept custom dies to meet your special application. Check out edwardsstrutpro.com for time and money saving demos.
- 3-second cycle with 10,000 psi electric hydraulic power supply (not included)
- No burr, abrasive waste, metal shavings, coolant, or lubricant residue
- Unit weight: 49 lbs. – Guides: 13.5 lbs.
- No waste, no post-cut processing, thousands of cuts from a single set of blades
Share on Socials!
Eaton Helps Commercial, Industrial and OEM Customers Achieve New Level of Safety, Reliability and Simplicity in one Easy-to-Operate Device
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables