Compact Dual Capstan Puller
- 4 Speed dual capstan
- 9′ & 18′ (per min.) on low speed, 20′ & 40′ on high speed
- Self contained – ready to pull
- Quickly change from side pull to overhead, underground or truck hitch
- No gang box of parts
- Adjustable counter-balance for easy setup and a 15 lb. working weight
- Pulls out 10 feet of extra wire
- Universal adapter – the universal adapter sits on the conduit lock nut, fits a wide range of sizes, and often eliminates the need to use the conduit adapters on lighter pulls
- No anchoring required
- Easy to transport
- Ergonomic balance point
- User stands to the side during pulls
- Easily maneuvers into tight spaces
- Length (fully extended) 10’6″
- Width 30″
- Open front conduit adapters allow for easy removal at the end of the pull from the top, eliminating the need for any disassembly to pull additional wire
- Super duty puller will perform on every wire pull
- No disassembly, fully self-contained
- Pivoting arm for easy rope access on overhead applications
- Collapsible – stores and transports easily
- Interchangeable components for adaptability on the job site
- Recommended low stretch pulling rope size 5/8″ or larger, many use 3/4″ or 7/8″, minimum breaking strength 15,000 lb.
- Easily extend boom with 2.5″ rigid conduit
- Cannon 10K™ cable puller (total weight 282 lbs.)
- Universal adapter – for loads under 5,000 lb.
- 5 Conduit adapters sizes 2″ through 4″ (5″ & 6″ available)
- Powered by a 20 amp, 2 speed coring motor with built-in slip clutch (5 year factory warranty on motor)
- Foot switch (UL listed)
- Pull Rope designed for faster wire pulling
Phone: 865.483.2040 or 865.670.3713
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!