ARCAD INC. announces the release of a new mobile app for short circuit fault current calculations.
Short Circuit Analytic (SCA V1.0) performs available short circuit fault current calculations in three-phase radial electric power systems. The app takes into consideration all of the key electrical parameters of power distribution system including power supply, cables, transformers, motors and generators.
- Calculate 3-phase, phase-to-phase short circuit currents at each bus within your power distribution system
- Determine maximum available short circuit current, the amount of maximum upstream short circuit current and the minimum available short circuit current contributed by one source only. Both the available short circuit current (ASCC) and the part of ASCC through protection device current values are required for arc flash hazard analysis using NFPA 70E and IEEE 1584 methods
- Compute contributions from generators and motors
- Add North American wire gauge cables as well as international cables
- Perform comprehensive short circuit analysis by taking into account both active and reactive parts of equipment impedance
- Determine fault X/R ratio at each bus
- Save, rename, duplicate single-line diagrams and equipment data
- Export, import one-line diagrams and all the equipment data for easy sharing
- Send calculation results and captured single-line diagrams by email
- Download the app on your Android smartphone, tablet for free
Visit the SCA V1.0 mobile product page online for more information.
ARCAD INC. located in Toronto, Canada helps facilities create safer working environments for individuals who service electrical systems by providing workplace, fire safety, facility labels and signs, custom label printing services, stand-alone PC software programs and mobile apps for short circuit, arc flash hazard analysis and labeling. Visit us at www.arcadvisor.com.
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!