12″ Portable Blower
Lightweight high performance vane axial fan. The Series 12 fan is used to exhaust or supply large volumes of air in confined spaces. Equipped with 10 feet of SO cord with a NEMA dead front plug.
The spun aluminum housing is heat treated and is reinforced by a cast aluminum vane element for air flow straightening. Assembly is powder coated for a durable, attractive appearance.
Composite propeller with die-cast aluminum hub locks tough, resilient polypropylene blades. Blades have a true airfoil design for high efficiency and low noise.
Zinc plated steel wire guard meets OSHA safety requirements.
- Heat-treated aluminum and steel construction
- 1/2 HP, 115V, single phase
- 2-speed, 1895 CFM/ 1550 CFM
- 1-speed 1895 CFM
- 10 foot SO cord with 3-prong plug
- Requires adapter to use flexible duct
- 46 pounds
Share on Socials!
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables